Agri-Jet Roof Mounted Fans
The Agri-Jet Roof Mounted unit is a high velocity jet extraction unit for on or off-ridge installations. The design of the inlet ensures that it operates at high efficiency by maximising air flow and operating at low back pressure - minimising operating costs.
Stale air is expelled through the cowl to a height of approximately 60 feet, ensuring that any dust, moisture, ammonia and smells are dissipated as they leave the building.
• Five sizes 450mm, 500mm, 630mm, 710mm, 760mm.
• High efficiency fan easily accessible for cleaning and maintenance.
• Minimal back pressure ensures maximum fan efficiency.
• High velocity exhaust jet of approximately 60 feet ensures no roof dust deposit.
• Plastic thermal barrier trunk reduces noise levels and in- house condensation.
• Light Baffle boards to diffuse the light.
• Supplied as ready-assembled units for On-ridge or Off-ridge installation.
• Low Silhouette design provides tidy and unobtrusive appearance.
• Roof mounted units can be opened using an optional cable system as a fail safe contingency.